Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 10:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collision (Open[Female])
JohnBrown Offline
The SxE Savior of XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-11-2014, 11:56 PM

Ring-Ring!

Ring-Ring!

Ring-Ri-

The scene opens as John Brown sits up on his elbow in his bed, almost unconsciously getting his cell phone and hitting answer.

The Messiah||John Brown||The Messiah
What?

||???||
What? No hello?

That could only be one person on the other end of the line: Chris Acid. John lets out a loud yawn, moving the phone, away from his ear.

Oh, shit! Chris! What's up, man
!

The King||Chris Acid||The King
Were you still sleeping? Do you even know how late it is?

John, still half asleep, rolls over and looks at his alarm clock. He rubs his eyes, making sure he's seeing correctly. Fuck. It's already half-past noon.

Shit...I didn't realize...anyway...what's going on?

John jumps out of bed and makes his way into the bathroom to freshen up. He puts his phone on speaker and sets it face down on the counter.

Nothing much. I just caught your promo from last week in that new promotion you're in...and your interview for their website. So...you just couldn't stay out of the game, huh?

John splashes cold water onto his face, and runs his hands through his ha-oh...yeah. He forgot he shaved his long locks off yesterday. He even groomed his beard, partly for the reason of making himself more presentable, but mainly to avoid the hassle of maintaining them. He grabs the hand towel of the ring attached to the wall, patting his face dry.

Yeah. I figured, "What else am I gonna do?" It felt like the right time too.

I know you're gonna do Ricky and I proof out there, kid. I just wanted to call and tell you good luck with The Rock. I'm sure you won't need it. Show the boys in the back that you're no joke.

John spits the mouthwash liquid out of his mouth and into the sink.

No doubt, brother. They'll understand what the deal is soon enough.

Good. Aright, well...I'll holler at you later, bub. I've gotta run Jessica over to some kid's birthday party.

Later.

With that, both men hang up their respective lines. John quickly heads to his dresser, opens the top drawer, and pulls out a plain white t-shirt. He slides it over his head as his sits on the edge of his bed, putting his shoes on. He stands up and makes his way to the bedroom door, grabbing a blue zip-up hoodie, and his LA Dodgers baseball cap as he heads out. He hurries down the stairs pulling the cap down onto his head and sliding his arms into the hoodie. He quickly exits the house and begins walking down the street, still not entirely sure of where he's going. He just had this sudden urge to get up and go. He mulls around a few ideal places to visit while walking, head down, not paying attention to anyone else on the street. Most likely he is trying to avoid the possibility of someone asking for an autograph. This not paying attention, as usual, is troublesome. A few blocks into his walk, he walks smack dab into another human. He can tell it's a female upon impact, or a man with nice breasts...being as their boobs collide directly into his shoulder. Both stumble backward a bit, neither falling down.

I'm sorry, ma'am. I wasn't watching were I was going...

John's words trail off as he raises his head to see what he least expected so close to home...another member of the XWF roster.

[Image: aJTl0co.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Collision (Open[Female]) - by JohnBrown - 05-11-2014, 11:56 PM
re:Collision (Open[Female]) - by Dolly Waters - 05-04-2017, 08:18 AM
re:Collision (Open[Female]) - by Bilbo Blumpkinz - 05-04-2017, 08:35 AM
re:Collision (Open[Female]) - by Dolly Waters - 05-04-2017, 08:55 AM
re:Collision (Open[Female]) - by Bilbo Blumpkinz - 05-04-2017, 09:35 AM
re:Collision (Open[Female]) - by Dolly Waters - 05-04-2017, 09:46 AM
re:Collision (Open[Female]) - by Bilbo Blumpkinz - 05-04-2017, 10:02 AM
re:Collision (Open[Female]) - by Dolly Waters - 05-04-2017, 10:23 AM
re:Collision (Open[Female]) - by Bilbo Blumpkinz - 05-04-2017, 10:40 AM