Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 09:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reminder about deadlines
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-27-2013, 11:32 PM Exclamation  Reminder about deadlines -->

Hey guys,

We've had a couple of new faces pop up in the past two months. So I thought now would be a good time to get this out real quick...

First, great job on this week and last. I feel like this month has probably been one of the top months since I've been here.

Second, I noticed we had a couple of role plays make it past the deadline for Wednesday's show this week. Unfortunately, myself and Wallace did not feel as though they were necessary for tonight's show. Therefore, they will not count towards this week's show. (They will count towards next week's show though.)

Yes, there are some exceptions to the deadline rule. You can post a post-deadline role play if your opponent waits until the last day to post both of their role plays, and did not leave you any material to work with earlier in the week. We refer to this as "sandbagging." We didn't have any sandbagging this week, which is great. But we did have some role plays that took place after the deadline. If you break the deadline, that's cool, but your RP will be bumped to next week. No points will be docked, so that's a good thing.

I don't want to discourage RPing, but I also don't want to see us getting into the habit of breaking deadlines if a sandbagging did not occur.

Yes, the sandbagging issue can be gray at times. We understand that. Get with myself, Wallace, Admin, Heyman, or Shane and confirm with us if you have any doubts.

Also, great stuff this week by the Warfare crew. We had two very close, main event caliber matches, and a couple of squashes. To those of you who were on the bad end of a squash; don't get discouraged. Let us know if you need help getting back into your groove or if you need a week off to recharge the batteries. We have plenty of creative people here who can help you out. To those of you who RPed; good stuff.

Alright, that's all. Hopefully I didn't leave anything out.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Reminder about deadlines - by John Msdison 2.Faggot - 02-27-2013, 11:32 PM
Reminder about deadlines - by Paul Heyman - 02-28-2013, 04:58 AM
Reminder about deadlines - by Crimson Deadly - 02-28-2013, 11:18 AM
Reminder about deadlines - by XLDIGJYTRWWWQ - 02-28-2013, 11:46 AM
Reminder about deadlines - by KnightMask - 03-02-2013, 05:41 PM