Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 09:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honey, I'm Home. [Damien]
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-14-2014, 11:31 PM

Because I wasn't planning to say good-bye. Look Damien, I get you being hurt, I really do, but some things you can not tag along to. Sometimes to protect you and everyone else I have to do what I have to do and leave you wondering if I'll come back.

I looked away from him, my eyes dancing over the door and hearing the rain beat on the windows.

I don't understand why you would think I could say good-bye to you anyway. I promised to be by your side and I tried to be. If anyone is saying good-bye here, it is you.

I rolled my eyes, fighting back the heat in my body, the tears that were right behind my eyes.

Maybe I was wrong in coming back, coming back to you. Maybe I should have stayed gone, that's what you thought of me to do is it not? You thought I would leave you and not come back?

I pushed past Damien and put my hand on the door.

I love you. I don't say it to make conversation, I don't say it to fill space, I say it only when I mean it.

My eyes danced on the door again as I closed my eyes, fighting the tear that made it's way down my cheek. I opened my eyes once more and ran my finger across where the tear was. A smirk crossed my face as I looked down and over to the side.

If you can't trust that I'm not like everyone else, if you can't trust that I'm leaving for everyone's benefit, then I guess I lose you. But you know what Damien, losing you is better than watching you die. If it's what you want, if you wish it so much and worry so much, I will leave tonight and not come back to you. Just say the words.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Honey, I'm Home. [Damien] - by Mandii Rider - 02-26-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Honey, I'm Home. [Damien] - by Mandii Rider - 02-26-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Honey, I'm Home. [Damien] - by Mandii Rider - 03-14-2014, 11:31 PM