Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 05:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Ark of the Covenant Champion Is...
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-11-2014, 09:29 AM

"I do not worry about John Raide, he is just a pawn in this everlasting game of chess that seems to be happening between us, Eli. I just find it ironic that you hand your title to a man that will likely fall not only in his next match to Steve Davids, but also his match against Michael Kelly at Shove-It, and then he has the nerve to want a piece of me after. Which by the way, "owner", I'd like to take the time to officially request an audience with Morbid at World War X. I will name the stipulation soon. As far as my choices, my words obviously have not fell on deaf ears as they have caught your attention, and I thought that's why you put John Raide in my way this Warfare, to try and shut my mouth. Instead of doing it yourself. Or threatening to send this Lazarus clown on me, which I still haven't seen eye not ear of him. Another false or weak threat by the "great" Eli? Who is spitting reality and who is using his imagination now? The time will come, Eli, where you cannot hide behind your flunkies and whomever you pay or order to step in front of me. The time will come where it will be you and I and I cherish that moment to show the world just how pathetic you really are. Until then, I will handle the business placed in front of me until you choose to quit hiding behind others, and let you have your little meetings with your "champion".

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Andrew Morrison's post!
Morbid Angel (02-11-2014)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The New Ark of the Covenant Champion Is... - by Andrew Morrison - 02-11-2014, 09:29 AM
RE: The New Ark of the Covenant Champion Is... - by SwagMire - 02-11-2014, 04:39 PM