Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 01:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Ark of the Covenant Champion Is...
Michael Kelly Offline
The Soldier of Torture

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-10-2014, 04:34 PM

(02-10-2014, 04:05 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: Morrison, you're talking about me, but you're the one who ran your mouth about your little friend first. You came in here talking stupid shit about some wannabe tough guy who's too pussy to actually speak for himself. Too busy sucking Old Abe's dick. And if he doesn't know who Old Abe is he is a liar about his time with the D-boys. Just like you lie about being a man.

" little friend? Funny coming from one of the biggest fags in this business. Oh, and which Old Abe are we talking about? The female bald eagle, that was the mascot of the 8th Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry Regiment in the Civil War and is now the insignia of the 101st Airborne Division? Or Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States, who signed the Emancipation Proclamation in 1863 which helped to outlaw slavery and helped end the war that divided the country. Nice try, asswipe. As I said before, keep making yourself make like the loser you are. And picking even more fights and more business that you shouldn't even be sticking your nose into?" And as Andrew stated, he came in here simply to tell Eli that he has placed in trust in the wrong man as Morbid will be losing to me. His conversation was with Eli, not you, so once again. Insert foot into mouth, asswipe."

"As far as already being "booked" for Auschwitz, last I checked, the Nazi has yet to book anything, all we are going on is hearsay, so what is stopping you from requesting making the affair a triple threat or even a fatal-four-way including McBride? You want to duck an asswhipping as long as possible. Bad enough McBride will whip your ass, and I will have no problem whipping your ass at the Madness after."

"Oh, and I wore a green beret, the one assigned to Special Forces. Shouldn't you know this if your father was in the military, dumbass? Once more, insert foot into mouth. Fuck off, . I will deal with you soon enough.

"Morbid, you are accurate about one thing, I am coming to the slaughter, but the one that will be slaughtered will not be me. Your hubris will prove to be your downfall, bitch. I'll see you on the 22nd."

W-L Record: 1-0 (singles and tag) 0-0 (special matches)
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: The New Ark of the Covenant Champion Is... - by Michael Kelly - 02-10-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: The New Ark of the Covenant Champion Is... - by SwagMire - 02-11-2014, 04:39 PM