Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 02:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Ark of the Covenant Champion Is...
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-10-2014, 04:27 PM

(02-10-2014, 04:13 PM)Michael Kelly Said:
(02-10-2014, 03:40 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: Considering I've held that title twice I'll guess I'm qualified to know its value, and let me say this Morrison. Michael Kelly is a pussy . And I know pussy fags. Michael Kelly is a disgrace to the U.S. Military, and him even claiming to be Delta Force is shit. He should swallow his tags and hang himself.

"As usual, I see that you enjoy sticking your little nose into business it doesn't belong. Andrew, I appreciate the vote of confidence, but it is a vote I do not need. I know what I can do, and I know who I am, and I know what I've done."

"Frodo, if you are looking for the definition of a pussy , I suggest you look in the mirror. I am not the one who goes around crying for vampire dick. I stand up for what I feel is right. And if that makes me a disgrace to my former profession, then please tell me what you are disgracing. Oh, that's right, your disgracing manhood in general. And by the way, I'd love to see your proof on me not being a member of Delta Force. I have documentation and badges that say otherwise, bitch. So nice try trying ONCE AGAIN to discredit me. You really do act like you look. Like a immature, idiotic, misinformed, and misguided piece of shit. I would rather watch you hang yourself, but I don't think they make trees small enough to throw a rope over for you, so perhaps when I am done with Angel, I can shut your fucking mouth for good."

"Morbid, I love how you can sit here and call me a coward, why, if I was a coward, why I welcome the opportunity to step in the ring and face you like a man? Unlike our "friend" Frodo here, I don't make excuses and run for weeks. I told you where you can find me the 22nd. In Auschwitz. One on one. And as my good friend Andrew stated, let's see who looks like the champion and who looks like the coward come that day. Until then, all I have to say is watch your back, motherfucker. Oh, and that goes for you too, Smackins. And no, I don't mean watch your ass or any other homosexual joke you may pull out, why, with all the assraping jokes and such everyone throws out. I'm sure your ass is occupied enough. Apologies to the "owner" for stirring up a ruckus, but what can I say? You fuck with the bull, your going to get the horn. And I will stomp you both out soon enough."

These two are to stupid see the irony in their statements. First of all, I'm not running. I told you I was already booked in a match for Autswitz. That's not running. It's keeping to promises I made prior to your existence. Second of all, I told you since I was booked the day you wanted to fight, we'd throw down the next available date, which is that Monday. Third of all, your dumbass friend came in trying to fight your battles for you before Morbid or I showed up. Now, stop being . Seriously. You're too stupid to have been delta force. What color beret you wear in the army?

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: The New Ark of the Covenant Champion Is... - by Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 02-10-2014, 04:27 PM
RE: The New Ark of the Covenant Champion Is... - by SwagMire - 02-11-2014, 04:39 PM