Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 04:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Ark of the Covenant Champion Is...
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-10-2014, 04:20 PM

(02-10-2014, 04:05 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: Morrison, you're talking about me, but you're the one who ran your mouth about your little friend first. You came in here talking stupid shit about some wannabe tough guy who's too pussy to actually speak for himself. Too busy sucking Old Abe's dick. And if he doesn't know who Old Abe is he is a liar about his time with the D-boys. Just like you lie about being a man.

"Why, I was only sending a message to my good "friend" Eli that his trust in Morbid is mistaken! And I seem to see you run your mouth about a lot of things that you have no business being in and you seem to try to speak for Michael all the time when you accuse him of not being a former Delta Force member, so if you wish to continue making yourself look like the biggest hypocrite in the XWF, have at it. And it seems to me that Michael is capable of tearing you apart verbally no matter what I say. My business is done here with you."

"Morbid, I will gladly name the time and place, and as far as the stipulations go, I will let the world know soon enough what I intend to do. How about at our next Pay-Per-View? World War Xtreme? I will gladly do battle with you then. Until then, you have enough to worry about, I assure you."

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: The New Ark of the Covenant Champion Is... - by Andrew Morrison - 02-10-2014, 04:20 PM
RE: The New Ark of the Covenant Champion Is... - by SwagMire - 02-11-2014, 04:39 PM