Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-25-2024, 11:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
While Brothers away the Rider plays [Sexy Spook/Ally]
DarkJayRider Away
That pain in my ass moved to my neck

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-09-2014, 01:59 AM

And They- are- gone!

Jason!

Damn she’s already yelling my name and all I did was pick her up from the door.

While the brother is away it is time to play my sexy spook!

Ally cat must have wanted a little something something cause she slid down and now her legs were wrapped around my waist like a sexy snake spook. Her tongue was down my throat as I pushed shit off the counter and laid her down on it. Damien wouldn’t need any of that shit anyway. We got a little make out going on when the shirts hit the ground and round two was on!

You want food after this?

Ally cat smile stops my heart, fuck. I pulled her back up and we went all the way to the bedroom kissing all the way. Bathroom down Bedroom to go. I let her down on the bed and she laid out as I got to see the pants come off and shit this chick wears no underwear, better than thongs *Wink*. I climbed up on top of Ally cat before pulling a bottle of Jack Daniels and pouring some of it down my sexy spooks chest then licking it up. You can’t waste that shit.

[Image: l4GRnBF.jpg?1]
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
While Brothers away the Rider plays [Sexy Spook/Ally] - by DarkJayRider - 02-09-2014, 01:59 AM