Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 05:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare World Tour: 19th August
The Hired Gun Offline
THE CCWF Hired Gun

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-19-2015, 10:14 PM

(08-19-2015, 09:40 PM)Fontanna Said:
(08-19-2015, 09:36 PM)Dick of Peter Gilmour Said:
Dere's a Dick Sucker around these parts? Besides Fontanna's career? Someone suck me.

Gilly Dick is sprung like a mother fucker.

Gilly check your boy! Get a hold of that mother fucker before he writes a check he can't cash!

That's funny because I was about to say the same thing, you best Fontanna yo monkey ass out of my business before something bad happens to you. Something like me hitting that ol' Rock Bottom Rock Bottom Rock Bottom on ya, ya stupid sum'bitch!!!!!!! Then while you're laid out your girl will get a fresh coat of face paint since she likes it so much. Ask Gilmo, that boy with the big ol dick has been sticking it to his gutter slags for years, ALL OF THEM DIRTY BITCHES!

pin
[Image: wmDljSa.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Wednesday Night Warfare World Tour: 19th August - by The Hired Gun - 08-19-2015, 10:14 PM
re:Wednesday Night Warfare World Tour: 19th August - by Roman M. Wulfrun - 08-23-2015, 06:12 PM