Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 06:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare: World Tour 17th June 2015
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-18-2015, 01:45 AM

Ghost Tank sees by the camera crew coming to him, and in his hand is a thick vial, which is full, to the brim, with a crimson liquid. Ghost Tank chuckles, holding out the vial to show it in its entirety as he spoke

"El Aytch Harrison...you didn't even try to fight me. That or you simply understood the futility of trying to beat me. Before the show started, I bribed a camera man to take this very tube, and if you had bled during our match, to get as much as he could of your life force. When the match ended, and before your carcass was dragged to the back, he did what I paid him to do, and now, I have the blood of The Prophet. Now, El Aytch,I am going to get another vial, and scoop up what I can from what was spilled on me. Next week, I'll be prepared for everything you may come at me, while trying to win the tag belts from The Brick Squad, who haven't been true fighting champions,and they will find themselves destroyed by Cain and I. We'll meet again some day, You will want to right that is your loss to me. All you need to do, is something pretty simple, something straightforward.

I want you to..."

He grinned wide before speaking one word

"...Beg."

The video fades to black.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Wednesday Night Warfare: World Tour 17th June 2015 - by Mr. Oz - 06-18-2015, 01:45 AM