Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 11:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Night of The Mare (Anyone join, no hijacking)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-26-2015, 08:12 AM

Tommy merges from the stage with some groupies, one of them was wearing a Gaytor mask, one was wearing Justin Sane's shirt. They blow kisses to the audiences as Tommy speaks to Dylan in person.

What is this "true purpose" bullshit? I am not joining no dark side unless it's under The Defince. Maybe you should join them in there daily tea and you will gain notoriety in this place. But with Katie, I anit mad at her for leaving me, plus she riding on TJ's dick harder than you spitting out those rhymes under three seconds.

Also, Gaytor is right, Ghost Tank needs a guy like you to be his whipping boy like Virgil to do be his punching bag in this place. I bet that you like a taste of boots on your teeth, while you sit at home and jack your dick off to Freddy Kruger.

Dylan looks pissed off as Tommy smiles and the fans started to chant "Fuck Dylan, Take his Money" all over the arena.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
The Night of The Mare (Anyone join, no hijacking) - by DYLANGEORGE - 02-24-2015, 07:08 PM
re:The Night of The Mare - by Tommy Wish - 02-24-2015, 07:33 PM
re:The Night of The Mare (Anyone join, no hijacking) - by DYLANGEORGE - 02-24-2015, 08:19 PM
re:The Night of The Mare (Anyone join, no hijacking) - by Tommy Wish - 02-26-2015, 08:12 AM