Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 03:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Higher Power,
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-24-2015, 04:53 PM

Not long after Ghost Tank's attempt to wrest the X-Treme title from Doctor's hands, showing up before the other man, skin reddened from fire, shades of white flesh, whiter than his skin, appearing around the edges of the reddened areas/ Once he is face to face with the Higher Power, he then knelt, as well as letting his upper body drop to its hands before speaking aloud to him:

While The Asylum had been started by Hysteria, or should I call him LH now? And the false member Mick Manson, I was one of the core of the Asylum. Aside from the Prophet, no one else was more devoted to you. When I came back in December, something happened. Something caused my mind to be split into two. I do not live fully in this world, and I feel, and fear. that is why I am failing you now. Why I am no longer my original self, which had become The Cleanser. I am starting to think that maybe, until I am fixed of this illness, that I should no longer compete, until such time as I am ready to face this world we live in.

Do you believe you can help me? Do you agree with my words or do my thoughts hold no weight?

OOC Note: I came up with the "mind separated" bit because of his time with Azrael and how Az changed circumstances so that Alysia could live again, to make GT happy.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Dear Higher Power, - by Mr. Oz - 02-24-2015, 04:53 PM
re:Dear Higher Power, - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 02-24-2015, 08:30 PM
re:Dear Higher Power, - by Mr. Oz - 02-25-2015, 04:23 AM
re:Dear Higher Power, - by Gator - 02-25-2015, 09:53 AM
re:Dear Higher Power, - by Mastermind - 02-25-2015, 12:04 PM
re:Dear Higher Power, - by Mr. Oz - 02-25-2015, 12:36 PM
re:Dear Higher Power, - by Game Girl - 02-25-2015, 12:44 PM
re:Dear Higher Power, - by Vladmir The Destroyer - 02-25-2015, 12:52 PM