Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 11:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Frodo Smackins - It's Time To Step Into the Light
TRHP Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-23-2014, 02:43 AM

(11-23-2014, 12:18 AM)Maverick Said: "Mind your own goddamn business you cock sucking . You have enough problems of your own. I'm really tempted to just move our match to the December 1st edition of Madness, since you just won't shut up. You're worse than Frodo."

Jacob walks back into camera range holding a violin. He drops his Red Hood.

"Everyone's business is the business of The Real Higher Power, have you not learnt that by now Boy? Too bad that you want to move the match to December 1st, unfortunately I am too busy to attend. You'll have to wait until our set meeting, Boy. I'm glad that you think I talk too much, it just goes to show that you are failing to keep up with the situation, and that you are very, very weak."

Jacob laughs and starts playing the violin.

"I hope you are brainy enough to understand the meaning of me playing the Violin Boy. But in case you don't, I'll spell it out."

"I. D.O. N.O.T. C.A.R.E. W.H.A.T. Y..O.U. T.H.I.N.K. B.O.Y."

Jacob stops playing and lifts his Red Hood, and walks away playing the violin again.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Frodo Smackins - It's Time To Step Into the Light - by TRHP - 11-23-2014, 02:43 AM