Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 11:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Frodo Smackins - It's Time To Step Into the Light
TRHP Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-22-2014, 08:13 PM

(11-22-2014, 07:01 PM)Maverick Said: "You remind me of when I was younger, and had first debuted here in the XWF. So reckless.. so naive, headstrong. Like you. Only, you're more of a complete and utter idiot. If you think you're a big fish, then try again, because the shark here will eat you for lunch."

Jacob sits forward and starts laughing, and continues laughing, and then can't stop laughing. He starts clapping his hands.

"There, that is why you should join the Dwarf on the road as comedians, because you are forever funny Boy. You thinking that you are a shark, and that you'll eat me for lunch."

Jacob laughs again, and can't stop.

"You're no shark, you're an insignificant little gold fish in the big pond, get use to it boy."

Jacob sits back trying to wipe the tears from his eyes.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Frodo Smackins - It's Time To Step Into the Light - by TRHP - 11-22-2014, 08:13 PM