Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 10:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trio World's dwellers have something more to ponder
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-30-2014, 11:54 AM

Are you as ignorant on the meaning of the word alone as you are the word ignore? Or, rather, all words. You needed the assistance of Diesel to beat me. Peter, unlike you, did not have aide in my bout with him. And I do admit, Peter is vastly superior to what my mind recollected. One of the drawbacks of being old. You, on the other hand, are vastly inferior to what you claim. One of the drawbacks of you being so young and foolish. Let us revisit these sentiments in proper perspective. I am a man in my fifties. And you needed the aide of another aging fellow to lay me down. Yet, you have not even come upon the 30 year mark. Imagine the sorrow your family must be filled with. It would appear that you're a poor loser, a loser, a coward, a ignorant cunt, and an overall disappointment to the federation. Even Shane called you such. Please, cry more.

Messages In This Thread
Trio World's dwellers have something more to ponder - by Pest - 10-30-2014, 11:54 AM