Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 04:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trio World's dwellers have something more to ponder
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-30-2014, 11:14 AM

" My poor, unaware ninnyhammer… I've seen literal trolls rip your claims to shreds and throw them back into your own face yet you don't believe I can accomplish the same, and then some? Earlier, did you notice there was a point where I raised the pitch of my voice so I sounded like I was mocking a baby? Here, let me replay it for you: "

Quote:things that happened in real life really matter even after they have happened

" Does that sound familiar? Do you know why I said it? Because the facts are quite simple when backed by actual, literal, physical occurrences: you have been wobbling and weaving your way around a match between us for quite some time, and only after giving away a massive portion of your funds did you finally, eventually accept a match with actual money on the line. "

" Wait for it. "

" 'Accepted' the match, only to be unavailable for it week after week and trying to tell me I shouldn't allow Maverick—a man you had to lie to and trick with false hopes of friendship just to take the title which I so easily plucked from you—into the match. 'Whah, whah, Mr. Evertrust, please don't allow Maverick in this match too!' You repulsive ingrate; had it not been for Maverick's own gullible mentality, you'd have never acquired that championship in the first place. How dare you try and keep him out of the match. "

" I also recall there being a difference between cold, hard statements and 'if' suggestions. I'll let you figure out why I'm bringing that up. "

" Roxy is an invention of your own much like Nixon Solomon was an invention of my own. Both have appeared on camera and I can have 'Nixon' interacting with any name imaginable if I so choose. Does that make him real? Do your examples make your invention, Roxy, real? Only if you believe a wizard put a spell on you instead of simply distracting you with a picture of a couple of rambunctious ponies when you lost that championship to me. I'll tell you this much: if you're confirming for me that anything seen on a camera is one hundred percent factual, you are going to have a problem the week we do face off. Bank on it, my dear estrogen pot. Lastly, do not allow your own jealously to convince you that I don't have more fans than you do, fool. You already look bad enough… the jealousy you spew in your ludicrous accusations of me writing letters to myself isn't a pretty shade of pink; not even on you. "

" Again, you're really bad at this. Even Frodo, or Simon, or whoever that is constantly gets the drop on you every single time you open your mouth and you believe yourself a match for me? Me? Doesn't sound like even you believe it, considering I haven't heard you volunteer yourself to be my final stepping stone before I'm awarded my briefcase. Let me guess… busy programming your blowup doll's next series of on screen movements? Busy setting up matches with forgotten mechanics their first week back, hoping to take advantage of them being rusty? Thought so. "

" And this is me being easy on you, because as I've alluded to in the past (you know, that place you keep forgetting is real and exists), the real ammunition is waiting to be unleashed the week you finally forget to opt out of a show I'm on. If you're opting out of King of the Ring tournaments the second you realize you've failed in a War Games match, you're assured to opt out of this entire federation the moment you realize I've toppled you with ease. I can't wait to be that reason for your retreat. "

" And to Mr. Pest, I will consider your request only because I'm aware that you, too, can run circles around this pink skin-fold who is his own biggest fan. When his attacks fail to phase you and there's no Diesel around to take you down for him, the masses will laugh themselves into a state of delirium. "

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Trio World's dwellers have something more to ponder - by ⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ - 10-30-2014, 11:14 AM