Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 04:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trio World's dwellers have something more to ponder
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-30-2014, 08:24 AM

(10-30-2014, 08:07 AM)⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Said: Acknowledging the OOC comment but responding to it IC, because that's more fun:

" You may not already know this, but that championship is on the line 24 hours a day and I've been in official matches, plural—by default title defenses, plural—while holding it… and I've won said matches, again, plural. Thank you for looking out for me, however. It's not like anyone has a free enough schedule to take this title from me before I acquire that briefcase anyway, most obviously highlighted by the fact that so many are tied up in the King of the Ring tournament and will be in no condition to even speak my name, let alone give me a viable challenge. I didn't even opt out of this week's Warfare and you clearly couldn't think of a single person who could hold their own in a ring with me, so you left me off the card. Is it my fault I was left off? No, it is not. "

" Did you have some poor soul you personally wanted to see me eradicate before that date, sir? Who is the unfortunate one you condemn? Do you thirst for more of my supremacy to be cast over this land of marionettes? Do humor me, good sir. "

Trust, you had a match lined up with me and Samuels involved, and then, just like last time we were supposed to square off, you let it fall to the wayside because you, for some reason, desperately want to let Beltshitter Maverick in on the action.

If you'd have just not put that off the way you have - and of course will the bravado you typically display, telling us that as the champion you can make us wait as long as you'd like - you'd be scheduled for that ass kicking right now.

Instead, you've been twiddling your thumbs, trying to convince us all that the handwriting on those love letters you read everyone wasn't your own, and pestering me like a lonely stalker everywhere I go. I think it's pretty damn funny that you're so unwilling to face me in scenarios where there is no second or third party to take the cheap fall and help you retain your cheaply-gotten title, or to use an excuse when you can't beat me.

You've run from matches with me twice, and now you want to come after my Trios Titles? Good luck, dude. While you're walking around with that dictionary of yours, why not look up the word hubris?

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Trio World's dwellers have something more to ponder - by Vincent Lane - 10-30-2014, 08:24 AM