Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 05:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trio World's dwellers have something more to ponder
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-30-2014, 07:43 AM

" Greetings, onlookers. There seems to me some buzz going around regarding the XWF's Trio Tag Team Championships and I just wanted to be so kind as to inform everyone that there is something much greater to ponder than what you've already been made privy to. "

" What's already known: I have now held the XWF X-treme Championship long enough to claim a Tag Title shot, which I've already done with none other than Justin Sane and am awaiting a mere booking date. It appears Kendall Sawyer needs some time to find a partner who will fill the shoes of Azrael Erebus, but do so quickly, for my patience will wear thin soon. "

" What may not be known: I have now held the XWF X-treme Championship long enough to claim another shot—a Trio Tag Championship shot, and low and behold a match for those titles is already waiting openly for me. This gives us much to think about in terms of that upcoming Trio defense now, doesn't it? With me involved, there's not one iota of chance for any other team to walk out with those championships. I could snap my fingers and have willing partners lining up around the block to join me in taking those titles from that inept, uneducated blob of estrogen known as Vincent Lane. I'd even speculate that I could sway his own partners, Morbid God and Peter Gilking, to abandon him as Trio holders to join my ranks and emerge from that match victorious by my side. Will I elect to seize this moment and inject myself into the veins of that upcoming quarrel? "

" Or, will the fact that I shall already have acquired my 24/7 briefcase by that date be of even greater consequence? Some enticing options to choose from in that very match for someone who will have a briefcase by that time. Trio gold, Universal gold… all waiting for me to procure at my whim without the need to even compete in the match itself. "

" Mr. Pryce; we've done business before and I am keen to doing business again. I do not consider you a friend to me, but I do consider you a smart man. Your reaction, or lack thereof, may in fact play the greatest role in my decision on this matter. I'll be waiting… "

" In fact, I'd be interested in hearing from all of you on this matter. Sway me… convince me… threaten me… ask to join me… or even ignore me; just be sure to look up the meaning of that word first, Vincent. For it does not mean what you think it means. "

Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Trio World's dwellers have something more to ponder - by ⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ - 10-30-2014, 07:43 AM