Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 08:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A week in review with Oliver Oswald Cooper.
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-26-2014, 08:46 PM

(10-26-2014, 07:55 PM)Justin Sane Said: "Tank, please, don't flatter yourself. There was room enough for only one monster inside that cage and when the time was right, Evertrust saw fit to turn him loose. Ask Azrael who the most dominant member of Team Eli was. Oh that's right.. you can't."

Justin, all you did was finish Azrael off. Did you think I cared about winning? Because I don't. I destroy things first, a win is the last thing on my mind. Did you miss the part of our match where I destroyed the cell? Three men out of five, taken out by me. I was bitten, my nose was broken, my face ground into the steel until it was torn apart, and my head was split from when I speared Knight into the cell wall. Yet despite all this, I continued on until I was on the verge of death from blood loss. Yet before I fell into that sweet void, I took down JACK and Kessler. Can you say the same thing? Can you say that you fought with multiple open wounds and still took down the majority of your opposition? No, you cannot. All you can say is that three men took on Azrael, and it was you who pinned him in the end. That doesn't make you dominant. That doesn't make you better than me. I wish you luck in your team with Evertrust, I just hope he doesn't have to carry you to victory, like I did.

(10-26-2014, 08:29 PM)⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Said: " Ghost Tank; 'work' comes in the form of much more than raw physicality. You sir were indeed involved in the work, but by no means did the most of it when you consider all aspects of what lead us to our completely dominant victory. "

" And don't apologize for your miscalculated comments; it's better to be seen as having skewed judgment than to be seen as someone who isn't sure enough of himself to stick with his original comment. Wrong as your comment may be, it should not be abandoned. "

When he hears from I-Evertrust, he let out a sigh, feeling as if he had let him down,

I will always feel that I was the dominant member of our team. That will never change. The man was doing his job, and I snapped. Since I have come to the XWF, Evertrust, there is only one name I have looked up to. That name belongs to you. Each day since War Games, I look into the mirror, I see the multitude of wounds I accrued, and feel pride. I feel invincible and I feel that I was able to repay your trust in me, because of the feats I accomplished during the match. I was exactly what I promised, I was exactly what I needed to be for the team. So, when I watched Mister Cooper's review, and Sane was the focus, I lost my temper. If I have disappointed you, I will do my damnedest to make it right. As I have said, you are the only one I respect utterly and completely.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:A week in review with Oliver Oswald Cooper. - by Mr. Oz - 10-26-2014, 08:46 PM
re:A week in review with Oliver Oswald Cooper. - by Pest - 10-27-2014, 05:19 AM
A week in review with Oliver Oswald Cooper. - by Pest - 10-27-2014, 07:13 AM
re:A week in review with Oliver Oswald Cooper. - by Pest - 10-27-2014, 09:37 AM