Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 03:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This place still exists, huh?
Lee Stone Offline
The first ever male lesbian!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-24-2014, 08:28 PM

Relevance is great. Totally on board with that and it's something I started playing around with towards the end for my secondary character Kieran King (first person to win the Universal Title with 2 different characters, boom!). I agree that the rp sizes were fucking stupid as well. Changing the rp limit like you have immediately solves that problem. I feel (or felt?) comfortable writing whole, sometimes long stories, but like you said, they can get cut down and posted as separate rps. Makes trash talk more fun too! Sandbagging massive rps to the end of the week was always the bane of a fun back-and-forth battle.

Like I said, I'm not interested in jumping back in full-time anyway, and it's not like you're struggling for a roster here! Tons of activity on these boards with a varied roster, which is a bit different from some of the other feds I've kept an eye on! Keep on doing what you're doing, I'm working full-time and studying full-time right now, and the Mrs is back in New Zealand finishing off her own study, so all I'm really looking for is something to fill that little spare time I have when it's not 30+ something degrees outside (that's anywhere above 85 degrees F for you fools not in the metric system).

Also, Kid Money is still a bitch.

[Image: sqseht.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
This place still exists, huh? - by Lee Stone - 09-28-2014, 11:40 PM
re:This place still exists, huh? - by Lee Stone - 10-12-2014, 06:06 AM
re:This place still exists, huh? - by Cain - 10-12-2014, 07:22 AM
This place still exists, huh? - by Lee Stone - 10-14-2014, 02:44 AM
This place still exists, huh? - by S.W.A.T. - 10-14-2014, 04:48 AM
This place still exists, huh? - by Lee Stone - 10-24-2014, 08:28 PM