Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 10:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Challenge for King of the XWF - All challengers welcome to step up to the plate
Arkin Octavian Blackwater

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-10-2013, 04:42 PM

Will you now? I don't think you have that ability. Great come back though. I'll remember to bank that into consideration when you need a match to get your job back. Since I am the Co-GM on Shove It aka the only show you're allowed on to get your job back...I have say in what goes match wise. So if I were you I'd remember that, the next time the urge to start throwing pathetic attempts at threats out arises. Hey y'know what....I have a phone, I think I'll call security. I mean you aren't an employee and you're in an employee restricted area. Why don't you stand there and keep telling me you'll slit my throat till they arrive?

Messages In This Thread
Open Challenge for King of the XWF - by Neonero - 04-10-2013, 01:36 PM
wHATEVS - by C Y R E N - 04-10-2013, 01:47 PM
dickmidgets - by C Y R E N - 04-10-2013, 01:48 PM
Yup. - by C Y R E N - 04-10-2013, 04:07 PM
Open Challenge for King of the XWF - All challengers welcome to step up to the plate - by Arkin Octavian Blackwater - 04-10-2013, 04:42 PM