Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 10:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Holy Shit! Frodo busts Maverick as a liar right here and now! Wanna see it?
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-01-2014, 02:32 PM

Frodo Said:"You're actually doing pretty well. I don't know too many people who would shit on you. But, we don't normally say that just because you lost the title you get a rematch. Unless it's a cash in. If we did it, Davids would be long overdo, same as Morbid, McBride, and Gilmour."

Thank you..
I think the rematch clause would be a fair idea. Although not like the WWE where we have to witness the same people face each other three pay-per-view's in a row.

Loverboy Said:Man, I'd have loved to have given Maverick a fair shot to prove he deserved that title I took from him, but then it got stolen from me by a magician. I can't do anything about that now, man, but Maverick is welcome to go after it again...

... oh, he did.

And Vinnie, magician's suck.

Pest Said:Do you need another tampon? Did you see how I won a match, Scully?

I can't believe you won... Pest.... Woah... Hip Hip Hooray
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Holy Shit! Frodo busts Maverick as a liar right here an... - by Scully - 10-01-2014, 02:32 PM