Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 12:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Azrael Erebus -vs- Doctor Louis D'ville
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-10-2014, 08:20 PM

I apologize for the slight mispronunciation in your name, my friend. That must have been terribly disrespectful. But, perhaps we have more important things to discuss.

I believe it's odd that someone of a thousand years is still so blind. I'm sure your world has it's own beliefs, but I am certain you still believe in death. You've cheated it many times, but you know it exists. Do I look 48 years old to you, Azrael? I have had my time in this world and in many others. I live in the air and in the essence of every terrible thing you've ever done. Every bad thought, every bad decision, every drug you've ever done. That was me.

As for looking inside that brain of yours? After looking through the miles of archives. Through the thousands of years you've existed. Do you want to know what I see? Are you excited? I see a woman. A face unrecognizable, but I believe I know, and you know who she is. And I didn't have to go far to see that. So even though I fail to have the appearance of one of your "Elder Gods", trust me my friend. You're up against far more than just a shrink and a clipboard...

[Image: Kd641BT.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Azrael Erebus -vs- Doctor Louis D'ville - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 09-10-2014, 08:20 PM