Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 01:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green Delivers Cryptic Message To XWF
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-27-2014, 04:52 PM

(07-27-2014, 04:02 PM)Barney Green Said:
(07-27-2014, 10:29 AM)Frodo Smackins Said: "So, let me get this straight. Barney Green, who can't win a fight, is going to shut me up in the ring? He is going to do the impossible, and silence me. But he can't even find his cock? Fine. After I get back from my honeymoon, because people actually find me a attractive, unlike you Tits, I'll beat the shit out of you. Unless you have a heart attack before then."

I'm afraid I got some bad news for you. I will still be around whenever you come back from your honeymoon waiting to kick your ass. My ticker works just fine. You made a huge mistake mentioning my cock. I will take you down whenever you want in front of your wife and daughter. You better hug your daughter before you step into the ring with me because that might be the last time she sees you alive. You picked a fight with the wrong person. Oh and Jessie, Laugh all you want because this might get ugly for you very quickly because when I am done with this Dwarf over here, I'm coming for you.

"Good luck. You'll need it."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Green Delivers Cryptic Message To XWF - by Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 07-27-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Green Delivers Cryptic Message To XWF - by SwagMire - 08-03-2014, 01:22 PM