Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 10:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, you good? you soon won't be!
Ricky Maine Offline
Active in WNW

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-23-2014, 09:23 PM

Start transmission

[Image: photo.jpg]

Sitting outside a busy Havana cafe 'Mr. Revolution' Ricky Maine waits for his bill..

"Just another day in Cuba. XWF fans, wrestlers, promoters, sponsors... put down your corporate spoon fed propaganda and take note of what I've got to say."

Maine waits a few seconds before continuing..

"For years I've proven myself around the world, critics and pundits alike have labeled me such things as "the greatest ever" to "extremely overrated" but their opinions are invalid. For the last two years I've kept away from the squared circle for my own personal reasons.. but now.. now is the time to come out of my self-imposed exile. I searched far and wide and finally put pen to paper and signed with the XWF..."

Maine pauses again tapping on the camera asking "is anyone out there?" before continuing his rant..

"So I'm just gonna cut to the chase.. This is an open challenge to anyone signed to the X-Treme Wrestling Federation.. It doesn't matter who you are, what you are, who you were or what you were.. The revolution is about to begin, you don't have to believe in it, but you will be forced to accept it. So whether it be Monday Madness, Wednesday Warfare or Shove It Weekend, I'm waiting for the oh so enlightened masses to confirm my suspicions and nominate their soon to be fallen hero..."

Maine gets up to leave after paying his coffee bill..

"Oh one last thing... the revolution WILL be televised!"

End transmission
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Ricky Maine's post!
(07-24-2014)

Messages In This Thread
Hi, you good? you soon won't be! - by Ricky Maine - 07-23-2014, 09:23 PM
Hi, you good? you soon won't be! - by Socrates - 07-24-2014, 02:58 AM
Hi, you good? you soon won't be! - by Socrates - 07-24-2014, 03:58 AM