Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-13-2024, 07:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demonic Pipe Bomb
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-18-2014, 10:32 AM

"Wasn't sure if you were speaking to him, or attempting to insult me, since never heard you facing him. Mostly because you're a bitch, and you don't face anyone who puts up a fight if you can help it. Because you're a huge fucking bitch ass pussy. You're less of a man than Peter Gilmour.

And lemme tell you this, I honestly think you my claims against you are true. You say it's not, but you act like you. You only pop in and call out people getting more attention than you, and you only pop around "when you're bored", which I'm sure is code for when you need more attention. Might wanna talk Dr. Klipstnitz, or whatever his name is, about. Unless you already do, and he's helping you work on your attention starved whininess. I will take you on in the ring, but after my honeymoon, and I'm going to shayouken your ass into the rafters."

ooc:In my last match thread I explained, I've got myself way too wrapped up to be able to focus on something serious with Frodo, so when he comes back from vacation I'll be on a less hectic schedule, then we face off.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Demonic Pipe Bomb - by Cain - 07-13-2014, 05:52 PM
RE: Demonic Pipe Bomb - by Mafia Men - 07-14-2014, 09:07 PM
Demonic Pipe Bomb - by Steve "KingSlayer" Davids - 07-15-2014, 08:56 AM
RE: Demonic Pipe Bomb - by Cain - 07-15-2014, 09:56 AM
Demonic Pipe Bomb - by Steve "KingSlayer" Davids - 07-17-2014, 08:29 AM
RE: Demonic Pipe Bomb - by Cain - 07-17-2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Demonic Pipe Bomb - by Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 07-18-2014, 10:32 AM