Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 04:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OOC\\ Using Other Picbases: Message To Anarchist And Many Others Here.
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-10-2014, 07:41 AM

(07-09-2014, 09:45 PM)john madison Said: If a thread gets locked, it might not be a good idea to revive the issue in a new thread.

Also, I think Heyman might not want you on Madness, so you might want to stick to Warfare.

Lastly, the News forum isn't your OOC board. If you can't access OOC then you can't post OOC, that's it.

I would like to highlight the line that I underlined, made bold and italicized.

It seems like almost every single one of your posts includes some form of OOC in there. Not only were you restricted from posting OOC, for your own good I might add, but when you include such a thing it almost every post it makes it very hard for people to distinguish when you are speaking OOC and when you are speaking IC. Especially when you do it in the middle of posts as opposed to the beginning or the end.

I think you would do yourself a lot of good to just stick to roleplaying on the roleplay boards. You are starting to flood the news and rumors board. I also don't really understand the purpose of posting a message with a segment in it that was not used as that does not mean that the segment is suddenly valid. I think you might need to find a different way to go about starting some of these angles that you want to run since they all seem to involve other characters besides your own. Perhaps you might consider limiting your angles to just yourself, give people something to buy into and maybe then they will want to work with you in some capacity.

Just a thought.

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: OOC\\ Using Other Picbases: Message To Anarchist And Many Others Here. - by Ozymandias - 07-10-2014, 07:41 AM