Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 06:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(PLEASE) Saying Her Name - Feedback Please
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-18-2014, 10:00 PM

Yeah, Morby's right. I am heavily into character development. And by that, I mean it often takes up most of my roleplay, people here have hated that fact, as have many other people in many other feds....I mean, lookit all the stuff I have goin' on in the CD section >< ....But. I ALWAYS leave the trash talk at the end, or, I'll have a bit at the start, then the 'clincher' at the end, after the CD work, that hits things home on a 'final note'....It was an excellent piece. Just another reason I respect the hell outta ya, Arch. But that's the one thing that sticks out. Easy fix, and you'll be golden.

BTW...Morby. I know it probalby won't matter by now, but I am still planning on getting you the feedback on your roleplays. I still have about ten different things of my own that I have not finished writing, have begun, but put off. And, I just started cleaning my room [which has needed it for about three days, and you don't even know how badly].....I started. Told myself I wouldn't get side-tracked by XWF. I am now on XWF.....

I get distracted easily, and disappoint even myself on the things I put off. So please do not take it personally, same goes to Petey....I'm workin' on it. Slowly, step by step, which is why I cannot bring Reeve back for the time being....Again, bottom line, it's not that I flaked, I've just been running on empty. Like, literally, I barely eat, and....I'm not gonna keep on about this, anyway. I truly apologize for letting you down, and when I can, I promise you I will give you your feedback. I'm sorry.

~Shane

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
(PLEASE) Saying Her Name - Feedback Please - by Rain - 06-18-2014, 10:00 PM