Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 08:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[UPDATE-John Black-3-30-16] Fair And Honest Feedback
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-13-2014, 04:10 PM

Okay..........................

HO--

LEE

FUCK--

--ING

SHIT.

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=12804

[Image: h2fJgCO.jpg]

MIND=BLOWN

During the roleplay week, I tried to read it. I THOUGHT I did, cuz I looked at in FireFox, all I saw was the banner edit he had at the top, and the glowing sides, and the music, and I thought it was just a 'rick roll' of sorts and that he'd do the actual 'reveal' during a segment on the show....I am SO. fucking. glad, that I asked him about it on his profile, and that he PM'ed me the answer.....I have ad-blockers on FireFox. And other add-ons.

I checked it out on Internet Explorer.....and I repeat: Mind=BLOWN, Pretty Princey-style!! XD but SERIOUSLY, at first, I didn't know what to make of it. It was funny, as usual, but then the attack....And I was worried ><

but then......

Flatline....

......dude. I am now more interested in your character than I ever have been, and for me, that's sayin' a lot. You've always been one of my absolute faves here, but this idea is fucking EPIC. It's kinda like Supernova/Azrael, or raYne/Reeve, in that it's a transformation. And I LOVE that about this place, just like with Gilly's transformation....When a character undergoes an 'evolution'. Though, yours is different, in that it's a totally different guy, but the possibilities, the potential....they're astounding, and there are so many ways you could go with this. I'm sincerely intrigued, and if we are running with the idea we've spoken about via PM, then this only makes things all the more interesting.

I've JUST now been able to start checking out the roleplays, I'm doing so while I'm reading the show, match-by-match, and Petey, when I get to your match, I will read you and Frodo's. BTW....what did you think of the segment afterward? ^^ But yeah, the reason I'm JUST now finally freakin' getting caught up on everything is, as I told Paulie and Shane-o, I've been focusing on my health. Getting usd to eating, sleeping, taking my meds, and I know it sounds trivial...But for me, with how I've been, it's a bit of an undertaking. Which is why, though I HATE admitting this, I have to hold off on Reeve's in-ring return/debut. Old habits are extremely difficult to break, but I'm doin' it. But, I have come to a conclusion on how I can make up for a few things.....

I am going to offer feedback, through this thread, for all of the roleplays for WarFare this week. Or at least many of them, the ones that catch my attention. I know you're not all asking, but, I hope my constructive criticism/praise may be appreciated by a few of you. I'll update the thread title as I go along, and this will take a while, but I'm hoping for it to pay-off. If even one of you appreciates what I say, then I'll know it has. But, X....dude. It's awesome to work with you, you're one of the main reasons my return's been fun so far...hat's off to ya. Or, helmet's. :^P THANK YOU, ever so frickin' much, for working with me. And keep puttin' in work, brutha.

~$hane-o-mac Bry

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Mr. XWF's Roleplay. - by Morbid Angel - 06-09-2014, 07:36 PM
Mr. XWF's Roleplay. - by Rain - 06-09-2014, 10:39 PM
Mr. XWF's Roleplay. - by Morbid Angel - 06-10-2014, 01:10 AM
Fair And Honest Feedback - by Peter Fn Gilmour - 06-10-2014, 04:49 AM
Fair And Honest Feedback - by Rain - 06-10-2014, 12:12 PM
RE: [UPDATE-Mr.XWF's3rd] Fair And Honest Feedback - by Rain - 06-13-2014, 04:10 PM