Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 10:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitches Ain't Shit! In Other Words, Hahahahahahaha Tommy Gunn's a Thing
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

05-05-2014, 12:12 PM

(05-05-2014, 10:10 AM)Tommy Gunn Said: Well isn't this nice, the 4 times better bitch boy, I mean bag boy extraordinaire wants to add twice dead to his list of accomplishments.

Who am I to deny such a request?

You want a match with me?

You got one.

Work out the details with Heyman and I'll see you in the ring you coked up cocksucker.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

He called me a bitch boy, after sacrificing himself to let Kendall Sawyer win!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Holy shit that was funnier than I expected.

Why don't you get your little pal Heyman in here to help your coward ass duck this because he knows how fucking dangerous I am? Come on Paul, tell Tommy this is a terrible idea, and proceed to watch mortified as he turns down your protection and gets utterly fucking annihilated by me.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bitches Ain't Shit! In Other Words, Hahahahahahaha Tommy Gunn's a Thing - by #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick - 05-05-2014, 12:12 PM