Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 06:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Orleans, Home Sweet Home -Vincent
Scarlett Blake

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-06-2014, 04:01 PM

You aren't that easy to find. A post card would have been a very nice hint on your part.

I took his hand and he pulled me to my feet. Even after sixty years of being away he still looked like the same man that opened up a new world for me. He ran his thumb down the side of my mouth before looking over what was left of the blood from my mouth.

Already heaving fun here?

I got thirsty. I've been running around for so long I needed a pick me up.

A smirk was on his face now as he looked down on me. Just the way he gave me a look sent chills down my spine. It was just like the first time I had met him.

It isn't easy looking for someone when you happen to be running on empty. You should know the feeling after all these years.

Messages In This Thread
New Orleans, Home Sweet Home -Vincent - by Scarlett Blake - 04-06-2014, 06:05 AM
RE: New Orleans, Home Sweet Home -Vincent - by Scarlett Blake - 04-06-2014, 04:01 PM
RE: New Orleans, Home Sweet Home -Vincent - by Scarlett Blake - 04-07-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: New Orleans, Home Sweet Home -Vincent - by Scarlett Blake - 04-08-2014, 12:33 AM