Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 04:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favorite style of RP?
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-28-2014, 10:57 PM

Since the moment I arrived here, I've always wrote whatever I felt like writing. With both of my wrestler characters I employ a first person style narrative. It makes it easy for me to get into the head of that character. Both characters are primarily story based because I just love writing. However in most cases, I'm able to keep up with XWF relevance while utilizing a limited amount of trash talk and I have been fairly successful. This week though, I kinda missed the boat on relevance and it cost me, no matter how much I or others enjoyed what I wrote.

BUT, wins and losses be damned. I'll always write what I enjoy. Your main focus should always be to just enjoy yourself. It's a game first and foremost. Wins don't matter. Losses don't matter. Titles don't matter. It's the fun of enjoying what you write, the fun of getting involved in different show and fed-wide story lines. It's also the fun of competing against other writers you have a huge amount of respect for.

Also, if you feel you need help or advice, I run a 'development' show known as RTX. Sign up for it. Myself, and others that may work alongside me can give you different opinions and critiques as to how to hone your own writing style.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Mandii Rider (03-29-2014)

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your favorite style of RP? - by SwagMire - 03-28-2014, 09:24 AM
What is your favorite style of RP? - by Paul Heyman - 03-28-2014, 10:57 PM