Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 07:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Hitman" has arrived. Available for contracts.
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2014, 05:24 PM

Alright man, that all sounds peachy.

Here's the deal--

There's this .

He's a real gook.

Oh shit, lemme start that over; I got it a tad mixed up.

Ok, there's this gook -- he's a real .

His name? He goes by 'NeoNero' -- which I guess is Thesaurus for loser.

He just tried to rape my kids, and I'm not going to have that shit. See, my trouble is that I'm getting up there in age and I've done a lot of abuse to this body, ya hear? I can't really be chasing this limber fuckin' noodle around all week as he tries to dodge me so I figure a man such as yerself may come in very handy.

I want him fucked up -- badly. I don't care which show this happens at, but I want to see him very soon in a puddle of his own piss and shit and blood because that's what XWF has taught me is cool these days. I want his head shoved into a toilet, and I want that toilet to be clogged with the shit of a thousand Indians who ate too much curry that day; or at least some close comparison to that.

I want him beaten, battered, and insulted. I want you telling him what a stupid fuckin' gook he is as you kick his teeth in.

I want you telling him Sid Feder is better than him while you smash a lump of dung in his tiny eyes.

I want you to feel free to take any liberty with this man that you feel necessary and I want you to enjoy it, friend.

I can pay in cash -- I've done some things in my time that have accumulated some funds even though I may not look like it. Payment in advance? Not a problem, sir. Refund if I'm not satisfied? I appreciate that, but I'm very confident if you follow my instructions that I'll be incredibly satisfied.

Oh, and look up some words in a thesaurus that 90% of the population would never use, and call him those words -- even if they don't make sense or apply to him at all; still call him them. It looks cool when you use big words while giving a beat down -- something NeoNero has never been able to do simultaneously.

Do we have a deal?

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sid Feder's post:
(03-08-2014), Mr. Radio (03-08-2014)

Messages In This Thread
"The Hitman" has arrived. Available for contracts. - by Sid Feder - 03-08-2014, 05:24 PM