Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 04:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare 2/26/14
Weapon:Ashen Offline
The only true WEAPON of the Gods

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-27-2014, 02:59 PM

Call me by my rightful title... WEAPON:ASHEN. You'll know if I take exception to it the same way Target:Tigris noticed but I'll gladly be the one to point out your error in claiming anything is up to... up to US THREE? You've a lot to learn about this vessel and its CAPTAIN; it will be I who decides what to do with your sexual attraction, and don't you DARE try to say it's anything other than THAT! I felt your eyes on me during my match, Supernova. I know what you were thinking about when Cheat Lucena's hand touched my groin.

Ehhrgh, ugh... dammit, Nova! Do not interact with me in this form, for Shane knows not what his weapon will do. A part of me senses concern for your well being in Shane's mind... heh, an easily dealt with obstacle.
Stay awaayyyyyyyyes! YES! Fuck me, whore man! Satisfy my 90 trillion year old appetite for raw, unrivaled, bloody passion! I've got my wad of hundreds, got my magnum condoms; I'M READY TO PLOW. I am the Mantis!

Greggo runs in with a visible erection, looking around frantically while sweat glistens all over his naked body.

Howdeh... (breathing heavily... has to pause to catch his breath... ...) ...did somebodeh say something about candle wax?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Weapon:Ashen's post:
John Samuels (02-27-2014), Theo Pryce (02-27-2014)

Messages In This Thread
Warfare 2/26/14 - by Miranda Tigris - 02-27-2014, 07:28 AM
Warfare 2/26/14 - by Kristy Jackson - 02-27-2014, 07:51 AM
Warfare 2/26/14 - by Weapon:Ashen - 02-27-2014, 11:23 AM
Warfare 2/26/14 - by Weapon:Ashen - 02-27-2014, 02:59 PM