Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 01:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
WWX: The War Starts (drafting announcement)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-26-2014, 08:08 PM

"We never question the sun. It's here, like clockwork.. appearing and disappearing before our very eyes. One greater than a ball of fire is before your eyes, and yet you question him. This questioning ends. This whole stance against me and endin' my message will all be burned into ash. I warned ya... all the way back in June I warned ya.. it was comin'.. and here we are. Theo.. I do not apologize for what is gonna happen.. I only wish you would have listened to the truth.. but instead you.. like the others that have joined you.. listened to this hollow Network. Empty promises.. lies.. destruction.. greed.. its what you all stand for. You want power.. treasures.. you want it all.. but I'm here to be the line in the sand. I'm here to bring the light into this dark world.

XWF.. I announce to you the team that's going to end the reign of this Network... and usher in somethin' far better...

Eli James IV
Sid Feder
Amos James Jr.
Lazarus
Jebediah James
Griffin MacAlister
Morbid Angel
Alexandra Callaway
Mandii
Ann Thraxx
Lucena
DarkJayRider
Tri Bute
Dimalisher
Ambrose Helios
Justin Jones
Tony Santos

The end... is here. See ya soon.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
AlexandraCallaway (03-02-2014), Smoke (02-27-2014), Theo Pryce (02-26-2014), Tri Bute (02-26-2014)

Messages In This Thread
WWX: The War Starts (drafting announcement) - by Great Buzzard Eli James IV - 02-26-2014, 08:08 PM
RE: WWX: The War Starts (drafting announcement) - by SwagMire - 03-06-2014, 03:18 PM
RE: WWX: The War Starts (drafting announcement) - by SwagMire - 03-06-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: WWX: The War Starts (drafting announcement) - by SwagMire - 03-06-2014, 03:47 PM