Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 01:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't do acid, kids
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-14-2014, 05:54 AM

So there your favourite inane one was, minding his own business and putting his feet up after Nero's Games went off without a hitch, and in walks this dude, I can't say his name for legal reasons but he was a performer at the show. And he hands me this pill, saying it will help me relax after the show. Well, I can hardly refuse Marco a friend, can I? So I took this thing, expecting I'd fall asleep, but oh no. Oh no no no. Instead I get a trip to rainbowland.

Suddenly I was in this dreamscape where it was the end of some show, Zero was there and Satan was there. When I looked down, I was me, but for some reason I had tits! And People were referring to me as an Egyptian cocaine dealer, or something. And everyone liked me, because I had tits. But everything else was still me, appearance aside. Then some weird stuff happened involving vaginal discharge, and I didn't even know I could do those things, but damn, if I was really a chick I'd be in a circus right now. Satan started doing some weird dance, and it was all very surreal. When I finally came round, Marco my friend told me I'd been having an imaginary argument where I was shouting 'no many Jessie, such Nero'. What in the Dogerlord's name does this all mean?!

Don't do acid, kids.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neonero's post:
The Enigma (02-14-2014)

Messages In This Thread
Don't do acid, kids - by Neonero - 02-14-2014, 05:54 AM
RE: Don't do acid, kids - by Ann Thraxx - 02-14-2014, 06:02 AM
RE: Don't do acid, kids - by Neonero - 02-14-2014, 06:19 AM
Don't do acid, kids - by Peter Fn Gilmour - 02-14-2014, 09:51 AM