Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 01:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Ark of the Covenant Champion Is...
Michael Kelly Offline
The Soldier of Torture

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-13-2014, 08:12 PM

(02-13-2014, 07:36 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: Careful Lazarus and Eli. This guy's friend was in Delta Force, but doesn't know what color Beret they wear, until I corrected him. And he's afraid to face me. The little bitch. But guys, he's serious business. He might give you a hangnail.

"Do you get the jollys sticking your nose in places it doesn't belong, or is it just vampires and skulls that turn you on? I don't seem to remember anybody even mentioning you, yet you decide to bring me into this. Real cute. And you please tell me how ANY man who has undergone post-dramatic stress syndrome can remember something as trivial as that, asswipe. I bet your father couldn't remember what color his boots were after Vietnam, but I forgot, those of us who fought in any war after the World Wars were "fake", so I guess your family reunions are quite a blast huh little shit. A simple trivial error such as a misclassification of a color of a beret or disrespecting your entire family and the entire military for the last 50+ years. Don't worry. I'm enjoying you making yourself look like a complete and utter dumbass. And to say I am afraid of you is inaccurate, you little shithead. I have a match with Morbid in Auschwitz. I will gladly shut your fucking mouth when I am done with Morbid. Until then, you should really learn to quit sticking your nose places it doesn't belong."

W-L Record: 1-0 (singles and tag) 0-0 (special matches)
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: The New Ark of the Covenant Champion Is... - by SwagMire - 02-11-2014, 04:39 PM
RE: The New Ark of the Covenant Champion Is... - by Michael Kelly - 02-13-2014, 08:12 PM