Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 01:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! 2014G (bluegreenish) layout bugs list; REPORT HERE!!!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-08-2014, 10:31 AM

Also, I am open to suggestions about link color. Right now the links seem to mostly be a similar gray to normal text, so I'm considering making them a standout color. If you remember, our old boards had a grayish text with links sort of a cyan color... what do you guys think would be a good color for ALL links? It's got to be something you like because EVERY link, post, etc... will become that color just like the old boards had cyan for all links.

I was thinking some kind of gold shade that isn't too yellowish. Then again, a bright yellow might stand out and go well with these colors. I'm open to suggestions. While links may seem like a minor issue, they're a major one because they give off that first impression to a new visitor as well.. if our links are ugly, hard on the eyes, or hard to identify from normal text... we have a problem.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2014G (bluegreenish) layout bugs list; REPORT HERE!!! - by Carver's Sheath - 02-08-2014, 10:31 AM