Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 08:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Enemies, New Friends, Strong Alliance ((Mandii))
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-04-2014, 08:21 PM

I enjoy being around you and your brother, you happen to be one of the few women I can stand to be in the same room with longer than fifteen minutes.

I jumped off the counter and walked over lifting up some of Allys hair with a finger. When I was done, I wiped the little dye on my finger onto my pants.

You should be good to shower now, just be careful with taking off your shirt unless you don't mind black hair dye on it. My shampoo is already in there so you can use that.

A smirk crossed my face as I put things back into my bag and pulled it over my shoulder. I walked to the door and opened it walking out into the hall. I poked my head in and smiled.

Enjoy your shoulder. Let me know when your done, I'm going to go see what Damien's doing.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Old Enemies, New Friends, Strong Alliance ((Mandii)) - by Mandii Rider - 02-04-2014, 08:21 PM