Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 10:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Enemies, New Friends, Strong Alliance ((Mandii))
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-04-2014, 07:35 PM

Wouldn't dare to change your original Style Ally.

Me and Ally exchanged smiles before I walked over to my bag and pulled it over my shoulder. We walked into the bathroom and I shut the door before pulling out a box of hair dye, I was planning to use it on myself while I was over here but the needy needed it more.

So, now that you don't have to act like you're in love and you don't have to pretend to be pregnant, what do you plan on doing?

I looked up and smiled as the rest of dark dye made its way into a half way clear bottle. Putting my finger to the open end of the bottle, I started to shake it and walked over to Ally. I sat the bottle down on the counter next to her and started to section her hair off. One original kick ass Ally coming up.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Old Enemies, New Friends, Strong Alliance ((Mandii)) - by Mandii Rider - 02-04-2014, 07:35 PM