Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 05:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Enemies, New Friends, Strong Alliance ((Mandii))
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-04-2014, 06:58 PM

You look like if you give a dirty look to someone it means you are about to call them by their first, middle, and last name before sending them to their bed.

I laughed under my breath slightly before walking back over to Ally.

one thing is you look to much like Sally sunshine. What I have in mind is a few shades, or a lot of shades, darker and a little less rosie cheeks. That's the Ally I remember and the one I enjoyed to watch kick ass. Besides, you plan on getting back in the ring right? If I faced you right now with how you look I'd laugh myself to death. You look like "the girl next door".

Ally sent her fist into my shoulder as I ran my hand down a patch of her hair with a horrified look. I was never much known for not speaking what I thought.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Old Enemies, New Friends, Strong Alliance ((Mandii)) - by Mandii Rider - 02-04-2014, 06:58 PM