Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 11:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LIVE thread! Super Shove It: 1/26/2014 Part 1 (1st post updated regularly)
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-26-2014, 06:25 PM

Well hot damn, Sewaside and Infamous! You shoulda just told me that you needed a warm up man and I would've been happy to oblige! No need to be all mean and attack me while I'm sharing some popcorn and an iced cold pop with my therapist in the "commons" area. I was just looking to enjoy a good ol' show from the fist to your...

Tony pauses, then pulls out a stack of notecards from his left pocket. He fumbles through a few, tossing them aside as he reads through each.

Let's see. Nu-Skool, Apocalyptic Genesis, The Brotherhood, heh, The Second City Warriors. No no, none of these.

Tony furiously flips through a handful of other notecards, displaying the likes of tag team names, singles wrestler names, a nudie of a dearly departed butt buddy during a stay in Tallahassee, and some other factoids that he'd written down to salvage his own fledgling memory, but none of which what he's been looking for.

Ah! The... Fist To Your Face Brigade... The... Fist To Your Face Brigade. Heh, that sounds like something a consistently bullied 10 year old says menacingly to his older tormentor in a failed attempt to intimidate him before having his face pummeled and jammed in a urinal. I'm sure I heard someone blurt that piss out when I was getting pummeled.

But that's beside the point! If you needed someone to warm you up, you should've just freaking texted me! I would've been elated to bring the Icy-Hot and smear it all over those rough and tough fists of yours so you could take those fists and get them up close and personal with your pretty anuses.

You just had to say the word! The Fist To Your Face Brigade could've had a good ol' Fist To Pee Pee Pregame Show, or a Fist to Anus Afterparty! Alliteration! Sexual pleasure! So much warmth!

Fuck! Give me a call next time and don't be so penisey.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tony Santos's post:
InfamOusUser (01-26-2014)

Messages In This Thread
Super Shove It: 1/26/2014 Part 1 (LIVE) - by Tony Santos - 01-26-2014, 06:25 PM