Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 08:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Announcements & Important Info
Custom easy codes [codes] for you guys to use. We also take requests for custom code!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-23-2014, 07:41 AM

(01-04-2014, 08:44 AM)Sid Feder Said: Can you add a youtube option for multiple songs? I used to put alternating tracks in some of my rp's but it's a pain in the ass doing it all by hand. Add a code with a place for two videos and have them loop. I will pm you an example of what I mean.

I think I have it set up now how you mean. This new code will allow you to paste in TWO songs and they'll play back to back, automatically, in an endless loop.

Code:
[2tube=xx]zz[/2tube]

Simply place the end of the FIRST youtube URL where you see the xx
Then place the end of the second youtube URL where you see the zz
Make sure the ] separates the two entries just as I have above
The end result should look somewhat like the code below, once you have the ends of the YT links in their places

Code:
[2tube=YbdNZIL6Lpw]2WHgfvsPEMo[/2tube]

I'd post an example of the code in action here BUT since they autoplay, I don't want to have a video loading and playing each time somebody opens this thread. Let me know if anyone has any questions.

ONLY USE THIS CODE IN ACTUAL ROLEPLAYS! Since the video will autoplay, we don't want this in regular posts!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom easy codes [codes] for you guys to use - by Not Shane Carver LOL - 01-23-2014, 07:41 AM