Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 03:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you are taking time off, read this before posting OOC
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-20-2014, 08:00 AM

I've noticed over the past couple weeks a lot of announcements being made about time off even when it's really only a week, 2 weeks, a month, etc...

Please keep in mind we have a handful of regulars who don't even RP all the time and hardly ever book themselves in shows. We DO have people who are part-timers here, and that's the same as needing a week/month off. It's fine... it's not even like taking time off. You're just going to a lighter schedule like several of the guys/girls here already do; no need for an announcement about it if it's just a temporary thing.

Off the top of my head I believe these are some examples of our part timers aka people we don't book unless they tell us to because we know they need a light schedule: Dean McGovern, Guppy Parsh, El Ray, Ric Flair, John Cena, Mr. XWF, Unknown Soldier, and I think even John Madison's character is on the lighter schedule right now. See what I mean guys? These are people we considered to be HERE... they're not gone. They just book less. Some of them have less than 1 match a month and it's fine. Always remember the part time/lighter schedule is ALWAYS open to ANYBODY.

If you're going to be away for a week/month/etc, but it's only a short leave, please do not post about it here. If it's just a temporary absence, send a PM to the GM of your show so they know to think of you in "part time" terms until further notice. Part time terms means we DO NOT book you in future matches unless you opt in to them, regardless of the roster you're on.

Also, if there is ever an urgent message you need to get to any of us, please do it via PM because an OOC thread is probably the last thing that will be seen.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Andrew Morrison (01-20-2014), Archie Lawson (01-20-2014)

Messages In This Thread
If you are taking time off, read this before posting OOC - by Not Shane Carver LOL - 01-20-2014, 08:00 AM