Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-13-2024, 11:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Look, A New You
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-19-2014, 09:47 AM

The People's Cock knows EXACTLY WHAT TO DO in a situation such as this. He grabs a piece of spearmint gum, unwraps it and shoves the gum up under his mask and into his mouth. He uses the wrapper and writes on the papery side with a pen.

Here you go Shannon. This is my phone number. My name is Admiral Appendage but you can call me Size Double A if ya prefer, baby cakes. Oh yeah! I've got all my teeth, my breath is fresh, and I don't have any ugly tats. I'm more man than you can handle, babe. While Tony is losing parts of his body and distorting his flesh, I'm getting harder and more swollen by the minute. Babe, I'm just saying, if one dick is clearly descending and the other is clearly on the rise, why not hop on the up and cumming cock?

Mr. XWF starts doing the moonwalk. He knows he just impressed Shannon and now it's only a matter of time before his phone rings. Just another day in the life of THE PEOPLE'S COCK.

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. XWF's post:
Unknown Soldier (01-19-2014)

Messages In This Thread
A New Look, A New You - by Tony Santos - 01-19-2014, 09:35 AM
A New Look, A New You - by Mr. XWF - 01-19-2014, 09:47 AM