Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 12:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare 1/8/14 - part 2 (changes in the air?)
The Linguist Offline
Linguini Maximus Isaac

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

01-11-2014, 01:46 PM

(01-11-2014, 01:22 PM)Neonero Said: Who are these members you're protecting? If people can't handle a few 'f bombs' they probably shouldn't be watching a blood thirsty show where people talk about guillotines as a living memory.

Fair point. I withdraw my rebuttal in that regard.

(01-11-2014, 01:22 PM)Neonero Said: So your intention was to affront Monsieur Gilmour...Why? Do you like to throw in with the stoning crowd? Is that how you gain acceptance? I suppose if I walked poncing around the way you do, with that ridiculous schnozz up in the air, I might resort to such tactics to get 'in' with the in crowd. But, oh, wait. You even referred to it as a 'facade', so you've already subconsciously accepted that I know what you are. I need not elaborate further; save to say, Gilmour probably isn't the guy you want to pick a fight with, if you actually want to come back with any teeth.

I imagine Mr. Gilmour be the type similar to that of a school bully. One who cannot really speak for himself, but would sooner attack you than say a simple 'excuse me'. I am not afraid to say that on an intellectual level, I am certainly higher than Mr. Gilmour. But that's not a very impressive feat, is it? Now, on a physical level? Let's just say I would rather not test any theories regarding that matter.

And I was not aware that I was throwing stones with the crowd. ...I assume that Mr. Gilmour receives rather a lot of heat for actions such as this?

(01-11-2014, 01:22 PM)Neonero Said: You and Hank Lane would make a fantastic tag team. He could be the butch and you could be the...

I beg your pardon!?

(01-11-2014, 01:22 PM)Neonero Said: And, may I add, as you espouse being a linguist, perhaps you could refer to me as either 'Mr. Neonero' or 'Mr. Cyn'. Nero is not my surname; such a basic mistake for someone of your 'calibre'.

Ah, I see. I do apologise, Mr. Cyn. I had no prior knowledge of your preferred way of being addressed. You can see where I might have gotten confused, being new here and all. This little slip up shall not happen again, I can assure you of that... between the two of us, at least.

My Record:
4-0-1

W-D-L

Looking to win the Nuclear Winter Series
1x Ark of the Covenant Champion
[Image: W3lLgYF.jpg]

Banner made by Dr. Zero.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Warfare 1/8/14 - part 2 (changes in the air?) - by The Linguist - 01-11-2014, 01:46 PM