Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 12:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Hunter Payne -vs- Smoke Man
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

12-31-2013, 07:35 AM

That's some real strong words, there, Hunter. Real strong. I almost had to think about how I was going to answer it... almost. Especially considering that, toward the end, you felt like elaborating this:

(12-30-2013, 10:21 PM)*Hunter Payne* Said: I wish I wasn't sooo busy with my new movie roles. Otherwise, I would be able to beat your ass more thoroughly, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to defeat you quicker than usual.

I take two things from that. One: I imagine you as the guy who appears on TV to tell the kids of the world drugs are 'not cool, brah', which would not surprise me at all, seeing as the only people who would actually listen to you are little young children, who would probably rather play on their Xbox than listen to you mouth off about drugs as if they were some lying and cheating ex-girlfriend.

The second thing I think of is how you are 'sooo busy' with these 'movie roles'. Maybe that's why no one listens to you, Hunter. That's probably why you can walk around spreading the good word, but everyone will just ignore you instead. Clearly you do not give as much of a shit about wrestling as I had first assumed. You wonder why the co-workers don't listen?

Because you're not speaking loud enough!

I haven't been doing this rebellion thing for even a month and I've appeared on live XWF TV more times preaching my cause than you ever had about your's, and you know where that's got me? A title shot, a slew of media attention, the eyes and ears of the Black Circle themselves. I messed up on being the United States Champion, but I'm not going to mess up come Friday. Because frankly, you're not worth my time. And if anything is going to go quickly during our match, it's gonna be your ass, being whooped, by me.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
Hunter Payne (12-31-2013)

Messages In This Thread
Hunter Payne -vs- Smoke Man - by Carver's Sheath - 12-30-2013, 07:34 PM
Hunter Payne -vs- Smoke Man - by Hunter Payne - 12-30-2013, 10:21 PM