Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 09:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Poll: Six Xtreme Title Defenses for a Briefcase?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Six Defenses Makes Sense
82.35%
14 82.35%
Shut Up, Tony
17.65%
3 17.65%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X-Treme Title Reform: Six Defenses for the Case?
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Online
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-23-2013, 03:29 PM

I've often considered forcing some kind of rule to make pins AND kickouts more entertaining for us all. Maybe a word limit on pins and kickouts could be added but to me I agree that has nothing to do with Gilmour. I'm pretty sure he'd still do the same crazyass kickouts he is known for. What irks me sometimes is when a champ will ALWAYS reply with just "kickout" and nothing more. I believe pins should be exciting to read and I believe the kickouts should be just as fun. Something like this might get added along with the new submission idea. Maybe we'll roll it all out for the new year. I'm all for being more entertained by what I see on the 24/7 boards.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
X-Treme Title Reform: Six Defenses for the Case? - by Not Shane Carver LOL - 12-23-2013, 03:29 PM