Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 03:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triple Tag Titles to be determined at Gauntlet City!
BigBadLeroy Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

03-03-2013, 10:57 AM

Big Bad Leroy chuckles at little Nathaniel and fancy-pants Donothan.

BBL: Hey, throwin a scrawny pencil neck out into space? That ain't half bad. Nathaniel, you got a little bit of evil in you, but its easy t'be evil when you got a wall of ideology up between you and the truth. Any punk can kill when they deluded. Takes a man like me to see things for what they is and still do it. Fascism, communism, they're all just a buncha lies you little pencil-necks cling to, t'make you believe this dream y'call civilization is actually gonna last. The last gasp. Now these--

BBL flexes his biceps.

BBL: These are real, little man. The individual? That's the only reality there is. In the end, no silly little constructs can protect you from your scrawny body or the cowardice inside of you. A poor weakling, a rich weakling, nothing in civilization can free you from that cage of yer own puny little body. You talk about species? There ain't no species of superman. A real superman takes what he wants, with the power of his own hands, whenever he wants it. And there ain't no species of men like that...an' if there was, I'd have t'kill 'em. Cause they'd be in my way.

[Image: bfnrkb0.jpg]
[Image: bannerfans_7149387.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Start thinking about your TEAMS and/or possible stables! - by BigBadLeroy - 03-03-2013, 10:57 AM