Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 03:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And on the 6th day the King Decreed...
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-14-2013, 03:11 PM

(12-14-2013, 03:04 PM)Dr. Zero Said:
(12-14-2013, 02:46 PM)Michael McBride Said:
(12-14-2013, 02:30 PM)Dr. Zero Said: Oh Theo, the once and soon-to-be former king. It appears you have me slightly confused with the cowardly boy. I suppose it's understandable but you should know I have absolutely no interest in combating my impressive comrade. You see, as far as The Black Circle is concerned, I am of a different mindset than most of the plebeians here. I do not hate you nor do I think you are "holding us down". You must take what you want in life, I've always believed. While I respect your Nazi and have an immense fascination with Mr. Nova, the rest of you ruffians bore me. Blood sacrifices are so 18th century.

That being said, the boy will fall to Pharaoh alongside yourself and the interesting Nova. If you would like to see Dr. Zero in a team environment, however, perhaps you, dearest king, would enjoy watching the Pharaoh and I snatch the crown from your shoulders.

"Oi, ye' know I'm not going to let that happen lad. Like ESP, I too am a weapon that Theo can use at his will. I'm just as deadly as the Goddess you're with, so I will not and can not allow ye' two to take Theo's crown, not on me watch."

I know no such thing, boy. If you are the best "weapon" used by Theo, perhaps I should simply dispatch Minion Number 620 to take the crown.

You are certainly welcome to try.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Dr. Zero (12-16-2013)

Messages In This Thread
And on the 6th day the King Decreed - by LJ Havok - 12-14-2013, 01:10 PM